Each PhD student should be associated with a graduate school.
ZIBI Graduate School Berlin (Center of Infection Biology and Immunity):
- IMPRS-IDI - International Max Planck Research School for Infectious Diseases and Immunology
- GRK 2046 - Research Training Group 2046 "Parasite Infections: From Experimental Models to Natural Systems"
- LeGCI - Leibniz Graduate School Chronic Inflammation
Dahlem Research School (FU Berlin)
- Dahlem Research School Biomedical Sciences
- Berlin-Brandenburg School for Regenerative Therapies
- Dahlem Research School Molecular Science
IRI Graduate School "Life Sciences" (HU Berlin)
- IRTG 2290: Crossing Boundaries: Molecular Interactions in Malaria
- IRTG 2403: Dissecting and reengineering the regulatory genome
Graduate Schools / Graduate Collegs in Giessen / Marburg:
- GGL - International Giessen Graduate School for the Life Sciences
- MBML - Molecular Biology and Medicine of the Lung
- IRTG 1062 - Signalling mechanisms in lung physiology and disease
- UGMLC-School - University of Giessen, Marburg, Lung center
Doctoral Thesis Committee (Promotionskommission)
Each PhD student should be have a Doctoral Thesis Committee.